LET’S HELP YOUR CHILD, TOGETHER.
At Meyer Education & Family Services we specialize in helping families who need support with their child’s psychological and educational journey.
We work in partnership with families, programs, home therapists and schools to develop a plan for your child.
Our goal is to find creative solutions to meet each student’s specific treatment and educational needs.
We support that process from start to finish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our Team helps families with teens and young adults who are struggling with a variety of difficulty. These difficulties
are preventing them from reaching their full potential and may be putting their health and well-being at risk.
It is not uncommon for these issues to overlap and to be interrelated.
Drugs and/or Alcohol Use
Failure to Launch
& Much More
YOUR CHILD IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION.
Nothing is more important than your child’s health and well-being.
Hiring a specialist can ensure that your family gets the help they need and is supported all the way through the treatment process.
Working with Meyer EFS can help parents save time and money by finding the right placement, the first time.
MEET OUR TEAM
- Driven by two consultants, James & Kathy Meyer.
- James has developed, founded, managed, and consulted for some
of the most-well respected therapeutic programs in the industry.
- Kathy Meyer has over a decade of educational consulting experience both privately and with a national firm based on the East Coast.
- We are ethical, collaborative, and responsive by mission statement.
- We spend at least 25% of our time touring programs and in the field in order to make the right fit between families and programs the first time.
- We provide ongoing support for students and their families by visiting with them throughout the process and staying involved as part of the team.
- James was a board member of NATSAP, the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs as Ethics Chair for five years.